- This tournament is open to players from all clubs affiliated to the Portuguese Golf Federation and also to foreigners affiliated to their respective federations, provided they present a handicap certificate with a date not earlier than one month before the start of the tournament.
- It is played in the "stroke play" format, singles men, in 18 holes, with a maximum handicap of 18. Players with higher handicap will play with handicap 18 EGA.
- The player who presents the best "NET" result on the duly completed scorecard will be declared the winner.
- n the event of a tie, the last 9 holes, the last 6 holes, the last 3 holes and the last hole are successively displayed. If the tie persists, the lowest handicap player among the tied players shall be declared the winner; if the draw is still held, the winner will be drawn.
- There will also be a prize for the best "GROSS" result, and the tie-break will be made in accordance with the previous number.